Standard installation of air-conditioners upto Rs.1599 covers only:
1) Drilling of holes into a brick wall for taking out the pipes
2) Fixing a hole sleeve & Cap.
3) Fixing & Connecting indoor and outdoor units using the standard Kit provided by the manufacturer
5) Wrapping the pipe with seasoning tape
Not covered as part of standard Installation charges are:
1) Outdoor unit stand - Rs. 750-1000.
2) Extra copper wire - Rs. 600-800 per metre (Two sized copper pipes will be used)
3) Drain pipe extension- Rs. 80- 110 per metre.
4) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site - Rs. 90 per metre.
5) Vinyl tape roll -Rs. 80-110
6) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC's - Rs. 700-800
7) Closing the holes with White Cement - on Actuals
9) Plumbing and masonry work
10) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work
11) Carpentry work.
12) Core cutting fabrication and electrical.
Note: we highly recommend to use standard & authorized accessories Only. In case customer arranges accessories by his own, Brand Service Engineer might refuse &/or ask for labour charges for fixing these accessories.
Technician Visit Details
Authorized Service Engineer will do the following
Repair/change the defective part
Provide replacement to the customer in case part / product not repairable (only after replacement request approved)
In case of returns
Flipkart's team will visit the customers location
Pick-up the product.
1 Year on Product and Condenser and 5 Years on Compressor from Voltas
Covered in Warranty
All Parts, Excluding Air Filter/ Front Grill & Plastic Parts (After Installation). The Warranty Covers Defective Materials and Workmanship From the Date of Purchase. Beyond the First Year of the Warranty Period, Only the Compressor Repair (Excluding Gas Filled Inside the Compressor) Will be Provided Free of Cost for 5 Years From Date of Purchase. Refrigerant Gas is Having Only One Year Warranty
Not Covered in Warranty
Parts: Air Filter/Front Grill is Not Covered in the Warranty After Installation. The Warranty Does Not Cover Installation/Demonstration. Accessories External to the System. Damage parts. The Product is Not Used According to the Instructions Given in the Instruction Manual. Defects Caused by Improper Use as Determined by the Company Personnel. Modification / Alteration of Any Nature is Made in the Electrical Circuitry or Physical Construction of the Set. Site (Premises Where the Product is Kept) Conditions That Do Not Confirm to the Recommended Operating Conditions of the Machine. Defects Due to Cause Beyond Control Like Lightning, Abnormal Voltage, Acts of God, While in Transit to Service Centers or Purchaser's Residence.